Owner Liquidity | Owner Exit Strategy
Lantern Capital Advisors management buyout consulting methodology is very efficient, effective and proven. We can very quickly package a company for the market, confidentially solicit institutional interest, and negotiate proposals – clients can expect term sheets as soon as three to five weeks after engaging Lantern to execute the management buyout financing process, and achieve MBO financing in as little time as eight weeks.
We pride ourselves on being FAST, TRUSTED, and COST EFFECTIVE.
Lantern helps companies CONFIDENTIALLY explore management buyout financing alternatives in order to buyout shareholders, afford an owner an exit strategy, or execute a leveraged buyout. Lantern Capital Advisors believes that a company’s best interest is to look for and secure multiple management buyout financing options in order to achieve the best MBO financing terms.
Have You Ever Asked What If?
Do You Have A “What if?” If so, we invite you to contact us. We look to offer feedback to any company that seeks our advice. We do not seek compensation for the upfront time required to explore and qualify each company’s opportunity.
Companies routinely drive growth by asking then exploring, “What if?” Effectively exploring “what if” requires an understanding of corporate finance that many private companies do not have.
- What if we had more capital to grow our business?
- What if we bought another company or competitor?
- What if we bought out a partner or owner?
- What if we could refinance our company’s debt?
- What if we wanted to exit the business in a few years?
- What if we could remove personal financial guarantees?
- What if we wanted to sell our business to our employees, family, or competitors?