Owner Liquidity | Owner Exit Strategies
Have You Ever Asked What If?
Do You Have A “What if?” If so, we invite you to contact us. We look to offer feedback to any company that seeks our advice. We do not seek compensation for the upfront time required to explore and qualify each company’s opportunity.
Companies routinely drive growth by asking then exploring, “What if?” Effectively exploring “what if” requires an understanding of corporate finance that many private companies do not have.
- What if we had more capital to grow our business?
- What if we bought another company or competitor?
- What if we bought out a partner or owner?
- What if we could refinance our company’s debt?
- What if we wanted to exit the business in a few years?
- What if we could remove personal financial guarantees?
- What if we wanted to sell our business to our employees, family, or competitors?